- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAc Essential Oil Acupuncture
& Chiropractic Wellness Center23421 S. Pointe Drive, Suite 280
Laguna Hills, CA 92653(949) 899-5809
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Acupuncture Studies
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chinese Medicine
- Digestive Disorders
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Immune System
- Men's Health
- Migraines & Headaches
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Weight Loss
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
- • The Joy Of Healing: How Summer Fun Heals the Heart •
- • Summer’s Bounty •
- • Easing Transitions with the Earth Element •
Tag Archives: spring
What better way to celebrate and support the mothers in your life this year than with an acupuncture appointment?
As a one-time mother’s day gift, acupuncture is a relaxing, revitalizing hour all for herself.
As a regular part of her health routine, acupuncture can keep her from getting sick frequently and offer a holistic treatment option for a variety
Three thousand years ago, when Chinese medicine was first being practiced, there was no light or electricity. No way to mask the darkness of winter. No way, either, to ignore the longer, warmer days of springtime. Because it is such an ancient practice, a lot of the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine comes from a time when people spent much
For most people, the change of seasons from winter to spring is something to look forward to. But it also means a time when people tend to get sick or seasonal allergies start to flare up. This can make things miserable for a lot of people. As the weather fluctuates between freezing cold and warmer, sunnier days, it
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these
Traditional Chinese medicine says aligning your diet with the seasons is one of the best ways to stay healthy. Mother Nature provides exactly what we need to be healthy. Paying attention to the fruits, vegetables and herbs that grow during different seasons in the region where you live is a great way to incorporate the philosophies of traditional