- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAcWaters Family Wellness Center
23101 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine And Fall
- The Metal Element
- How to Fight the Common Cold with TCM
Share this page:
- Chinese Medicine
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
Here is an interesting case study by Dr. Daniel Lyons that provides hope for any woman who is struggling with fertility issues. I’ve provided the abstract here, and you can click on the link at the end to read the entire journal article.
Objective: This article describes the chiropractic care of a 27-year-old athletic female with a five year history of infertility.
Clinical Features: Following a marathon, the subject experienced an unresolved injury and sought out chiropractic care. The initial chiropractic evaluation revealed a history of numerous alterations in physiological function, including low back pain, constipation, neck pain, headaches, loss of balance, tension, as well as five years of infertility which medical treatments had been unsuccessful for.
Chiropractic Care and Outcome: Evidence of vertebral subluxation, including dysautonomia and dysponesis, were detected at multiple levels, and chiropractic care was applied using the Gonstead System. The details of one month of care are described.
Conclusion: One month after the application of chiropractic care, marked reduction in dysautonomia and dysponesis is demonstrated, and while previously infertile for five years this woman conceived and sustained a successful pregnancy. Further research is suggested examining the application of chiropractic care and associated restoration of function, including reproductive function.
Lyons, D. “Response to Gonstead chiropractic care in a 27-yearold athletic female with a 5 year history of infertility.” J. Vertebral Subluxation Res (2003): 1-3.