- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, MAOM, LAc Acupuncture
& Fertility Solutions23101 Lake Center Dr.,
Lake Forest, CA 92630(949) 899-5809
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Acupuncture Studies
- Autoimmune Disease
- Blood Pressure
- Chinese Medicine
- Digestive Disorders
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Immune System
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Migraines & Headaches
- pregnancy care
- Q & A
- Qi Gong
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Weight Loss
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Here is an interesting case study by Dr. Daniel Lyons that provides hope for any woman who is struggling with fertility issues. I’ve provided the abstract here, and you can click on the link at the end to read the entire journal article.
Objective: This article describes the chiropractic care of a 27-year-old athletic female with a five year history of infertility.
Clinical Features: Following a marathon, the subject experienced an unresolved injury and sought out chiropractic care. The initial chiropractic evaluation revealed a history of numerous alterations in physiological function, including low back pain, constipation, neck pain, headaches, loss of balance, tension, as well as five years of infertility which medical treatments had been unsuccessful for.
Chiropractic Care and Outcome: Evidence of vertebral subluxation, including dysautonomia and dysponesis, were detected at multiple levels, and chiropractic care was applied using the Gonstead System. The details of one month of care are described.
Conclusion: One month after the application of chiropractic care, marked reduction in dysautonomia and dysponesis is demonstrated, and while previously infertile for five years this woman conceived and sustained a successful pregnancy. Further research is suggested examining the application of chiropractic care and associated restoration of function, including reproductive function.
Lyons, D. “Response to Gonstead chiropractic care in a 27-yearold athletic female with a 5 year history of infertility.” J. Vertebral Subluxation Res (2003): 1-3.