What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds:
- Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
- They can lift the mood, calm the senses and elicit powerful emotional responses.
- Essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits.
Modern trends are:
- Moving toward more holistic approaches to self care.
- Fueling growth of scientific validation of alternative health practices.
- Driving a rediscovery of the profound health benefits of essential oils.
Three ways to use Essential Oils:
- Many oils can pass directly through the skin for immediate systemic response to topical application.
- Certain oils may be taken internally as dietary aids to promote vitality and well-being.
- Some oils are particularly beneficial aromatically.
dōTERRA® CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils:
- Are pure, natural, aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants.
- Do not contain fillers or artificial ingredients.
- Are free of contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues.
- Is he largest provider of essential oils in the world.
- Has the highest standards of quality available.
A few examples of essential oils and their uses:
- Lavender: May help anxiety, arthritis, asthma, blood pressure, earache, headache, infection, insect bites, mental clarity, skin conditions and more.
- Lemon: May help digestion, energy, memory, respiratory problems, sore throats and more.
- Peppermint: May help depression, fatigue, nerves, rheumatism, toothache and more.
Contact Dr. Julie for more information: