- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAcWaters Family Wellness Center
23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page:
- Chinese Medicine
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
In this fast-paced world we find it’s pretty hard to slow down. Everyday stressors are the norm and although some stress is good, too much can hurt the body not only mentally but physically as well. Work, family, finances and everything in between can start to take a toll on your health. Below are tips that not only help to reduce stress but are good for heart health as well.
Not only is exercise a good way to relieve stress, but is great for strengthening the heart as well. Try getting some sort of physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day. Focus on activities that get your heart pumping. Exercise will reduce your stress and improve your overall health short term and long term. continue reading