- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAcWaters Family Wellness Center
23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page:
- Chinese Medicine
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
Don’t forget about physical exercise
Believe it or not, when you’re exercising your body, you’re exercising your mind as well. Aerobic exercise gets your blood pumping, which increases the oxygen going to your brain and lowers your risk of disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease that can lead to memory loss. If you can, start with some exercise in the morning. This can clear your head right off the bat to stay focused and alert during the day. Exercises that require coordination are especially helpful for keeping the mind active such as simply throwing a ball back and forth. continue reading
Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your loved ones how much you care. Below are some ideas to make this year’s holiday a memorable one.
Start the day off right
Make a homemade breakfast for your loved one or close family and friends in your life. Everyone can appreciate waking up to something homemade. Try doing breakfast in bed for your significant other or hosting a friends and family brunch at your house.
Show your appreciation
Don’t forget to tell your loved one how much you appreciate them. Show them how much they mean to you by making a creative list of all the reasons you are happy they are in your life. continue reading
The workplace is one of the top sources of stress in the average person’s life. According to a 2009 study conducted by the American Psychological Association (APA), a staggering 69% of employees in the U.S. say work is a “significant source of stress,” and 41% say they are tense throughout the workday. If you constantly feel stressed at work, try some of the following tips to create a more tranquil and relaxing work environment. continue reading