- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAcWaters Family Wellness Center
23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page:
- Chinese Medicine
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
In addition to using acupuncture and other forms of traditional Chinese medicine, there are other ways athletes seek to up their game. One of the simplest ways to increase performance is by watching what you are consuming. You ever heard the saying you are what you eat? Chances are you have, if not, well I am glad that now you have, because there could not be a truer statement. continue reading
For people with psoriasis, suffering from painful symptoms like inflamed, flaking and red skin is not pleasant. The chronic skin condition is due to an overactive immune system that can be triggered by a number of internal and external factors. Many Western treatments include steroid creams and oral medications that come with a slew of unwanted side effects.
Below are five natural substances and activities that may help reduce the symptoms of psoriasis, leading you back to better health. continue reading
Do you suffer from allergies or asthma? It’s a little-known fact that these two conditions are directly linked to each other. Asthma, which affects roughly one in 12 people according to the CDC, is characterized by spasms of the small airways and inflammation. Furthermore, about 90% of children under the age of 16 with asthma have allergies, while 70% of people between the ages of 16 and 30 have allergies, and 50% of adults over the age of 40 have allergies. continue reading