- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAc Essential Oil Acupuncture
& Chiropractic Wellness Center23421 S. Pointe Drive, Suite 280
Laguna Hills, CA 92653(949) 899-5809
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Acupuncture Studies
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chinese Medicine
- Digestive Disorders
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Immune System
- Men's Health
- Migraines & Headaches
- Q & A
- Qi Gong
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Weight Loss
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
Tag Archives: acupuncture
We all know that stress is just a part of life. We all have moments of feeling anxious or depressed, but when those feelings become more of a permanent fixture in our lives, it is time to get some help. What many may not know is how effective acupuncture can be in providing relief to the mental and physical
Military veterans often return from service with a host of physical, mental, and emotional challenges related to their tours of duty. Rarely does a service member present with just one health issue. A 2014 study summarized the challenges associated with treating veterans and their often complex medical issues.
Women’s health issues can be complex and unique to each person. However, traditional Western medicine solutions are full of invasive procedures that can alter hormones. Other solutions include prescription drugs that can have strong side effects for those taking them. Unfortunately, many women believe these are the only options.
However, acupuncture can be a tremendous solution in addressing a
Some men might not consider acupuncture as a first resort when wanting a health reset, but acupuncture can be a great way to deal with some of the issues that come with getting older. There are certainly more than four, but here are the top four ways acupuncture can improve men’s health.
The National Institutes of Health estimates that approximately 25.3 million adults suffer from chronic pain (defined as experiencing pain every day for the preceding three months). They also estimate that nearly 40 million adults experience what is considered severe levels of pain.
Chronic pain can be debilitating for those suffering from it and directly impacts quality of life. People