- Dr. Julie C. Reyes, DC, MAOM, LAcWaters Family Wellness Center
23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Rest assured, we value your privacy and will never share your contact info with anyone else.
1. Delicious Recipes & Food Facts for Health & Vitality (44-pg eBook)
2. Guide to Getting a Good Night's Sleep--Naturally (18-pg eBook)
3. Six audio meditations for relaxation & inspiration
You will also periodically receive:
- Vital health news to enhance your life
- Advanced notice of upcoming classes/events
- Free health eBooks, videos & podcasts
- Exclusive offers/discounts on selected natural health products & services
- . . . and much more.
Search Article Topics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page:
- Chinese Medicine
- Healthy Pet
- Herbal Medicine
- Men's Health
- Q & A
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- What We Treat
- Women's Health
Insomnia is a phenomenon almost everybody experiences at some point in their life. And most of us don’t know how or why it happens. Insomnia is defined as difficulty falling asleep, despite being tired. Combatting insomnia may be easier than you think. Here are five simple ways to fall asleep faster and stay asleep all night.
Turn off your phone
In today’s society, we are almost surgically attached to our phones, iPads, laptops, etc. And while the devices keep us informed and connected, they are also harm us when it comes to our sleep. Smartphones and other gadgets emit blue wavelengths. These wavelengths suppress the production of melatonin in our bodies. Melatonin is a natural hormone that makes you feel sleepy. Also, the light given off by your devices can actually stimulate the mind, thus causing poor sleep. So as hard as it may be, buy a regular alarm clock and turn off the phone. continue reading